Ms. Annika Zlny (Missing Stars OC)

Ms. Annika Zlny (Missing Stars OC)

Postby Fiamat » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:18 am

Hello everyone! If you have been chatting on Discord I have been a long time lurker and I am finally breaking the silence. I admit I love Missing Stars and I am one of the biggest cheerleaders and I hope it is created. I am such a fan that I even made my own character: One of the school's special ed teacher and the school BCBA (board certified behavior analyst) with selective mutism. Some of her duties include behavioral and functional assessments, consulting teachers to collect data on behavior to help with behavior acquisition and reduction of problem behavior, and working one on one and in small groups with students to help reach their goals and gain new skills. She is also the faculty advisor of the knitting and crocheting club. She has been knitting since she was 14 crocheting since she was 16, she is quite the yarn hoarder.

She is an alumni of St. Dymphna's and as a teen, she could not speak at all in school and often relied on alternative forms of communication whether it be writing or the use of PECs to help her with communication. She had professional that worked with her to help her through the day some of the techniques that helped her with becoming more able to speak in school settings was behavioral techniques like shaping. Curious about how these techniques worked, she did research and learned about behavior analysis and decided she wanted to help others like her. Nowadays, she can talk in more settings than back in high school but uses a tablet with a communication program to help her talk just in case. Typically novel situations and settings that aren't easily generalized are what throw her off. One of her favorite things to do is eavesdrop on people and she was really good at this when she was younger as people tended to say things not thinking that she could understand every word they were saying.

As a teacher, she is surprisingly outgoing and is one of those teachers that really tries to be hip around the kids but fails miserably or one of their favorite phrases are "kids these days"

Note I am not the best artist

Here is her picture

And here is she when she was younger as a student:
So yeah, I wonder if anyone else has an OC.
Fiamat

Re: Ms. Annika Zlny (Missing Stars OC)

Postby Fiamat » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:13 pm

here is another picture of Ms. Zlny I drew when I was bored. I drew it in less than 30 minutes. It is a swimsuit picture. It is based on a Unique Vintage swimsuit based on a Barbie swimsuit.
Fiamat

Re: Ms. Annika Zlny (Missing Stars OC)

Postby Fiamat » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:55 pm

And here is a picture of Ms. Zlny crocheting (I haven't colored it yet)
Fiamat

Return to Fan Art