Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Official Missing Stars News.

Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby Worthington » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:55 pm

* Worthington gay bashes Hamadyne
<Hamadyne>:<
* QbertEnhanced makes a Prop. 22 sign

Image
User avatar
Worthington
Writer
 
Posts: 682
Age: 21
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:00 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada (PST)

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby ILY » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:02 pm

"Also note that cannibalism is not listed."
Damn it!

Edit:

Thanks for the awesome image at the end :D
User avatar
ILY
The Door Whisperer
 
Posts: 449
Age: 22
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:00 am

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby TheLastMelody » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:03 am

YOu have changed Annaliese's hair style, but thats okay, I still like it
The Last Melody wrote:The past doesn't forgive, it only teaches.

Terra of the Left, God's Right Seat wrote:Challenge me to your hearts content, then give up to your hearts content

Zezin wrote:...I'm a derp, I know.
TheLastMelody
 
Posts: 848
Age: 22
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 am
Location: The Binary Field of Ar Tonelico

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby Shiidaji » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:22 am

(Annaliese!)

TheLastMelody wrote:YOu have changed Annaliese's hair style, but thats okay, I still like it

Have they?

Well, I guess it's a little more rough-cut on the edges on the FullBody than the animation.
Image
User avatar
Shiidaji
 
Posts: 63
Age:
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:57 pm
Location: New York

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby ILY » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 am

Looks the same to me .-.
User avatar
ILY
The Door Whisperer
 
Posts: 449
Age: 22
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:00 am

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby kosherbacon » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:53 am

Shiidaji wrote:(Annaliese!)

TheLastMelody wrote:YOu have changed Annaliese's hair style, but thats okay, I still like it

Have they?

Well, I guess it's a little more rough-cut on the edges on the FullBody than the animation.


The animation was done by Myuto, Lena's sprite artist, while the body shot is by Mikeinel, Annaliese's sprite artist.
Image
User avatar
kosherbacon
Writer
 
Posts: 855
Age: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:00 am
Location: /k/alifornia

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby TheLastMelody » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:03 am

Take a look to the left on her hair. You cant see that outstick?(not sure what it is called) in the Animation one
The Last Melody wrote:The past doesn't forgive, it only teaches.

Terra of the Left, God's Right Seat wrote:Challenge me to your hearts content, then give up to your hearts content

Zezin wrote:...I'm a derp, I know.
TheLastMelody
 
Posts: 848
Age: 22
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 am
Location: The Binary Field of Ar Tonelico

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby imperial.standard » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:34 am

TheLastMelody wrote:YOu have changed Annaliese's hair style


We didn't. Annaliese is this way since the conception.

Shiidaji wrote:Well, I guess it's a little more rough-cut on the edges on the FullBody than the animation.


Concept stills. Hopefully sprites are better.

Btw Shiidaiji, it's been bugging me for a while, but your avatar, where did that character came from and who is she?
Image

"With words like these, we DON'T CURE patients, we make them INCURABLE"

Saint Peter Canisius, S.J., on polemical attacks against John Calvin & Melanchton
User avatar
imperial.standard
 
Posts: 1264
Age: 34
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:00 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby Shiidaji » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:59 am

kosherbacon wrote:
Shiidaji wrote:(Annaliese!)

TheLastMelody wrote:YOu have changed Annaliese's hair style, but thats okay, I still like it

Have they?

Well, I guess it's a little more rough-cut on the edges on the FullBody than the animation.


The animation was done by Myuto, Lena's sprite artist, while the body shot is by Mikeinel, Annaliese's sprite artist.

imperial wrote:
shiidaji wrote:Well, I guess it's a little more rough-cut on the edges on the FullBody than the animation.


Concept stills. Hopefully sprites are better.


Oh, I was referring to the haircut, if you thought I meant the art style/quality.
Last edited by Shiidaji on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Shiidaji
 
Posts: 63
Age:
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:57 pm
Location: New York

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby Shiidaji » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:02 am

imperial.standard wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:Btw Shiidaiji, it's been bugging me for a while, but your avatar, where did that character came from and who is she?


June from Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999), a sort of hidden gem for the DS that deserved more recognition. PM you about it?
Image
User avatar
Shiidaji
 
Posts: 63
Age:
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:57 pm
Location: New York

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby Waytfm » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:12 am

Love the blog post worth. Guess I'll have to stop calling you a slacker now.

In any case, I'm glad that something like this is finally up.
Over the wintry
forest, winds howl in rage
with no leaves to blow.
-Soseki

My Fanfics:
Absolut Schöne Will be updated (fairly) regularly(Lies)
Broken Glass Currently on Hiatus.
User avatar
Waytfm
 
Posts: 600
Age: 23
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:00 am
Location: Electric Ladyland

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby WolfHunner » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:15 am

Nice update. Thank you based Worthington.
Image
<ILY> I FUCKING LOVE YOU LET'S SEX!
User avatar
WolfHunner
 
Posts: 111
Age: 21
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:10 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby imperial.standard » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:22 am

Shiidaji wrote:June from Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999), a sort of hidden gem for the DS that deserved more recognition. PM you about it?


Sure. I don't play DS and I automatically write off anything by Nintendo but I can still collect artworks, in which I will for this case.
Image

"With words like these, we DON'T CURE patients, we make them INCURABLE"

Saint Peter Canisius, S.J., on polemical attacks against John Calvin & Melanchton
User avatar
imperial.standard
 
Posts: 1264
Age: 34
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:00 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby Worthington » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:02 am

Waytfm wrote:Love the blog post worth. Guess I'll have to stop calling you a slacker now.

In any case, I'm glad that something like this is finally up.


Damn straight.

WolfHunner wrote:Nice update. Thank you based Worthington.
Image


Image
* Worthington gay bashes Hamadyne
<Hamadyne>:<
* QbertEnhanced makes a Prop. 22 sign

Image
User avatar
Worthington
Writer
 
Posts: 682
Age: 21
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:00 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada (PST)

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby blackjack » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:21 am

Worthington wrote:Image


Image
beethejay skips off into the depths of the internet in search of some peen
<Gloom> As usual
User avatar
blackjack
Writer
 
Posts: 103
Age: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:00 am
Location: Scotland

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby imperial.standard » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Blackjack strikes with her artwork!!
Image

"With words like these, we DON'T CURE patients, we make them INCURABLE"

Saint Peter Canisius, S.J., on polemical attacks against John Calvin & Melanchton
User avatar
imperial.standard
 
Posts: 1264
Age: 34
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:00 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby alabaster » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:52 pm

blackjack wrote:Image

It... it's beautiful.
[23:08:40] Tony TwoFingers: Never put your dick down.
[23:08:44] Tony TwoFingers: Never surrender.
User avatar
alabaster
Writer
 
Posts: 474
Age:
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:00 am

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby Waytfm » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:33 pm

After seeing that work, blackjack, there is only one appropriate response.

Will you have my babies?
Over the wintry
forest, winds howl in rage
with no leaves to blow.
-Soseki

My Fanfics:
Absolut Schöne Will be updated (fairly) regularly(Lies)
Broken Glass Currently on Hiatus.
User avatar
Waytfm
 
Posts: 600
Age: 23
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:00 am
Location: Electric Ladyland

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby Malkav » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm glad I waited to toast in this epic bread. Otherwise, all the jelly dripping off of it might never have been there, to begin with :D and such delicious jelly, it is!

Also, according to my "Post Count"... I can not, in fact, count.
激しさとこの胸の中で絡みついたしやくねつのやみゆるぎないあすとかう
The other side of death
User avatar
Malkav
 
Posts: 175
Age: 28
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:00 am
Location: Illinois

Re: Blog Post: Semantic Saturation

Postby TheLastMelody » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:34 pm

imperial.standard wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:YOu have changed Annaliese's hair style


We didn't. Annaliese is this way since the conception.

Soo, the animation had the wrong hairstyle?

Malkav wrote:I'm glad I waited to toast in this epic bread. Otherwise, all the jelly dripping off of it might never have been there, to begin with :D and such delicious jelly, it is!

Also, according to my "Post Count"... I can not, in fact, count.

I see what you did there (1...2...4...)
The Last Melody wrote:The past doesn't forgive, it only teaches.

Terra of the Left, God's Right Seat wrote:Challenge me to your hearts content, then give up to your hearts content

Zezin wrote:...I'm a derp, I know.
TheLastMelody
 
Posts: 848
Age: 22
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 am
Location: The Binary Field of Ar Tonelico

Next

Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron