I'm Stepping Down from MS

Official Missing Stars News.

I'm Stepping Down from MS

Postby raithfyre » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:50 am

Hey guys,

Sorry if it seems a little arrogant of me to make my own post about this; I didn't feel it warranted its own blog post (and I didn't wanna steal part of the spotlight from the upcoming one) but I did wanna say something. Basically it just comes down to me being too busy between work, my recent return to school, and other projects to really devote the time needed to write a route for MS - much less two, like I was planning to do. Rest assured, Missing Stars isn't being cancelled or anything and we've already found people to take my place, so progress should be as smooth as always. Hopefully even smoother, since my output plummeted in the last few months.

Anyway though, I just wanted to say thanks for the endless amounts of support over the past couple years. I've been fortunate enough to get to know some of you guys personally, and I've definitely made friends within Somnova itself that are very important to me. I'll still be around the forums (and probably doing odd jobs for the team too), and if you're so inclined, you can also keep up with my nonsense on Twitter. Missing Stars has played a huge role in my growth as a person and as a writer/developer, and I have you guys as fans to thank in part for that.

Thanks for supporting me, and Somnova, and I look forward to anticipating the game from the other side of the crowd now =)
No longer an active MS developer; I'm just here for the memes

I did make a yuri game called Highway Blossoms though.
raithfyre
Writer

Re: I'm Stepping Down from MS

Postby zaku » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:27 am

I'm expecting HRP, starlight vega, and etc. I'm waiting these games when its release. And i'm believe you. Thanks for everything in this project.
zaku

Postby jarek56 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:58 am

I don't even know WHERE you people find replacements for the staff. :XD Who the hell is actually left?
jarek56

Postby Tom Lyon » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:16 pm

Thank you for all your work, and good luck in your future endeavors!
Some other people had signatures, so I figured it was the cool thing to do.
Tom Lyon

Postby Likhos » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:06 pm

aww.

At least that was a good experience for you.
Likhos

Return to News