Missing Stars demo

Talk about whatever you want as long as it's (even vaguely) related to MS.

Missing Stars demo

Postby Roosh V » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:40 pm

So I've just finished playing the demo, and two questions remain...

- How many of the young ladies that we've met so far are actually, ahem, romanceable? Is Miss Ela one of them?
- Why is everyone so coy about their individual psychological issues? You'd expect a school of this sort to encourage openness about that sort of thing, maybe even involve students with similar troubles in group therapies, etc...
Hey, check out my writings when you have the time!
Roosh V

Re: Missing Stars demo

Postby Hamadyne » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:17 am

Roosh V wrote:So I've just finished playing the demo, and two questions remain...

- How many of the young ladies that we've met so far are actually, ahem, romanceable? Is Miss Ela one of them?
- Why is everyone so coy about their individual psychological issues? You'd expect a school of this sort to encourage openness about that sort of thing, maybe even involve students with similar troubles in group therapies, etc...

Hi there! Thanks for playing our demo. Of the St. Dymphna's students you met so far, only Irene and Ela are not romanceable.

As for everyone's psychological issues, students with similar issues do attend group therapies - you just don't see it in the current version of the demo. Some of the other romanceable options are a little more forward with their issues than others, though. Wait for the full Act 1 and you'll see what I mean!
Hamadyne
Writer

Return to General Discussion