[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4689: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Somnova Studios • View topic - The Official "Somnova Pls" Thread

The Official "Somnova Pls" Thread

Talk about whatever you want as long as it's (even vaguely) related to MS.

Re: The Official "Somnova Pls" Thread

Postby Erundil » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:00 am

Erundil

Postby raithfyre » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:14 pm

sumnova pls maek game
No longer an active MS developer; I'm just here for the memes

I did make a yuri game called though.
raithfyre
Writer

Postby Windreda » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:08 am

Oh hush you, I'm doing your job for you.
Windreda
Writer

Postby Divinewargod » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:04 pm

The best user on this board is zaku.
Divinewargod

Postby zaku » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:12 am

zaku

Postby Windreda » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:58 pm

Windreda
Writer

Postby Swampie2 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:50 pm

Som pls maek gme
Swampie2

Postby Windreda » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:29 pm

Windreda
Writer

Postby Swampie2 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:56 am

Swampie2

Postby Erundil » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:54 pm

If Natasha/Natalya duo doesn't get their names changed, I'm totally giving up on this VN. They can't have the same name. This is beyond the acceptable level of stupid.
It's like calling them Saki-kun and Saki-chan. Or like Bob and Bobby. The same name, got it? I already posted about it somewhere above, giving a suggestion on how to fix it easily, but my post was completely ignored.
Just saying. Unacceptable level of stupid.
Erundil

Postby Divinewargod » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:44 pm

Divinewargod

Postby Windreda » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:13 pm

Windreda
Writer

Postby kosherbacon » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:21 pm

kosherbacon
Writer

Postby Divinewargod » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:27 pm

Divinewargod

Postby Erundil » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:35 am

Oh my, I was banned... some time ago.
Temporary ban may not be a very efficient punishment against someone who visits the forum 2 times a year, wasn't registered most of the time and have a post count of 3 (this reply makes it 4).

Anyway, I'm glad the issue I pointed out is known to devs. That was my main intention. What to do with the information I provided is up to them, ofc.

Let me explain - I tried being helpful. Strong words were used to emphasize how severe the problem is, in my opinion.
I tried to help you avoid one of the mistakes that Katawa Shoujo made - bullshit names (e.g. Yamaku or Iwanako, to name a few, aren't even correct Japanese words, and when they already noticed, they attempted some crazy kanji patchwork to write them down, instead of changing them earlier, when there was still time). It breaks immersion, but not many people speak Japanese all that well, so it's gone mostly unnoticed. Sadly the issue I mentioned with Natasha and Natalya, would NOT be overlooked. And would hurt the game's and writers' reputations. The number of people who knows a little Russian is stunning, compared to the number of people who speak Japanese well.

Let me say it again, I'm not trying to force changes. I just point out where they might be needed. Nobody is able to know EVERYTHING, and that's why I believe it's important to share information and point out problematic areas EARLY in development.

And I have no hard feelings about that ban. I'm not a fan of sugar-coating and I'm used to the fact that I trigger people. I think kosherbacon's reaction was 100% justified. By his feelings and emotions, but justified nonetheless.

Edit:
@below
Yes, it wasn't meant as apology. And I do indeed regret that they felt that way.
Last edited by Erundil on Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
Erundil

Postby Divinewargod » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:02 pm

Your post looks like a non-apology. Sorta like "I'm sorry you feel that way." Anyway where are those backgrounds I've been wanting to see so much Sumnoovi plis
Divinewargod

Can't access missing-stars.net/

Postby Cholena » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:38 am

Visiting missing-stars.net/ display "Authentication Required" message. I accept cookies and fill the required bar but the "User Authentication" request keep coming. Is it not suppose to be visitable by new member?
Cholena

Re: Can't access missing-stars.net/

Postby Hamadyne » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:04 pm

Hamadyne
Writer

Postby SiriDeCabeca » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am

somonvoa pls maek gaem
SiriDeCabeca

Postby EoraWasTooShort » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:12 pm

demo when